Ambassadors’ Tool Kit: Additional Volunteer Opportunities
Sometimes Chamber Ambassadors come to us and want to know what else they could be doing besides speaking to potential, new, and existing members.
Here are a few opportunities for you:
- Join or lead a committee
- Attend a ribbon cutting (https://bit.ly/alamedachambercalendar)
- Attend a webinar (https://bit.ly/alamedachambercalendar)
- Attend Good Morning Alameda (https://bit.ly/alamedachambercalendar)
- Attend a Chamber 2.0 Membership info session (https://bit.ly/alamedachambercalendar)
- Invite people you know to one of our events https://bit.ly/alamedachambercalendar
- Forward our newsletter to someone you think would appreciate it
- Share an upcoming webinar with someone who would be interested in the topic. Send them the link from the registration page on our website.
- Recruit potential members, sponsors, or donors.
- Inquire about what our next event needs and offer to take point on it.
- Become more social by sharing Chamber posts.
Referring Other Ambassadors
We are always happy to have referrals to our Chamber Ambassador Program. Please refer all interested members to Madlen Saddik.
Madlen’s contact information: